Sunday, September 13, 2009

DARK SIDE OF THE MOON

"'DARK SIDE OF THE MOON™' is composed of six veteran musicians, each having more than 20 years experience in the entertainment industry. You can be assured that a performance from 'Dark Side Of The Moon™' will surpass your expectations."

Here I am, after the show, with the whole band and the guitar they all personally signed for me!
Bill "THE PIGMAN" and me with the autographed guitar...
Steve B - Lead vocals, percussion
Tim - Lead guitar, guitar synthesizer, vocals
Melissa and Tim
Dan - Bass, backing vocals
Jeff - Drums
Doug - Keyboards
Steve P. - Saxaphone, rhythm guitar


It's been no secret...
I love Pink Floyd...
that is why I follow these guys...
they are really that good!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

First time checking out your blog, Boney. Pink Floyd is one of my all time favorites. Did you happen to see them in the OSU stadium years ago? OHmazing. TToad