Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I LOVE HOCKEY MOMS...

Just a couple of pictures from AM...

Joe Biden is here in town so I thought I would show my NON support... I made myself a tee shirt showing my love of Hockey Moms and I embroidered my cheek pocket with the VOTE McCAIN PALIN logo...

If you want one just let me know...

The FBI has us all locked in right now... but I have been seen in the front window like Granny requested...


It is over now... the Sharp shooters were on the roof across the street from my shop... I waved when I saw then spying on me with their binoculars... they saw me and they laughed... We were restricted to the sidewalk in front of our shop... behind yellow caution, DO NOT CROSS tape.... actually it was keeping the other people out...

After the people started leaving we went out to look at all the hats, buttons and T shirts they were selling... I didn't buy anything... more fun to make my own...

Just havin' a little fun, that's all... BYR

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how I want one of those shirts! Mama Stork and I had to dodge Obama pushers today while out boxing.

Cheryl - Team Mad Dawg

DrWatson said...

I just found your blog and your pics. What a hoot! I wonder if anyone asked Biden if he saw Palin in that store window. When I went to see Clinton years and years ago when he came to town , we messed with the Secret Service too. We talked in our shirt collars the whole evening.

oldhounder said...

Great buns...

Unfortunate politics.